What do you need to provide to get up and running?
- A current (non-expired) government-issued form of identification. This could be a passport, driving license, national identification card, or permanent residence card. The identification must clearly show your full legal name, date of birth, date of issue, and date of expiration and include your picture. If this information is included on both sides of the identification, each side (i.e. front and back) must be submitted.
- The registration information about your company. This should be a number issued by your country’s business authority that you received when you were approved for your entity. This number can be found in your personal documentations, annual tax forms, or in a public register.
- The current business address of your company. This should be with your registration information.
- Information about all current directors of your company. This should include the full legal names, dates of birth, and addresses of these individuals, and ID.
- Company current name (if your business has undergone any changes) as shown on registration documents.
- Last 3 months Bank statements of your business, invoices, or Account Statements from your biggest Ad network, e.g. Facebook Ads, Google Ads.