Integrate your Facebook Ads with Juni in order to track your spend and get a full overview of your ad spend.
Here are the steps to enable the integration:
- Log in to Juni on app.juni.co
- Click on “Integrations” in the left menu
- You will see a list of all your current integrations
- To add an integration click on “+ Add integration”
- In the search bar simply type “Facebook”
- You should now be able to connect by using your Facebook credentials.
- Once connected, you can name the account in Juni, to differentiate it from other Ads accounts
- You’ll now be able to have an overview of your Facebook Ad spend under “Overview”
Pro tip: integrate your Juni account to Google Ads to get an even broader ad spend overview.
Frequently asked questions
Can I integrate more than one Facebook Account?
- Yes. You can integrate multiple Facebook accounts.
Which metrics can I see in the Media buying widget?
- You can toggle between cost, conversions, clicks and impressions over any custom timeframe.
If you are experiencing issues with the connection
- Go to “Integrations”
- Click on the “Facebook Ads” integration
- Go to the tab “Manage Integration”
- Click on “renew now”
If the issue persists, do not hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will be happy to help.