Features for our new Euro accounts
- Your EUR account and cards will not be the same, and your previous ones will no longer work. This is because we have a new EUR partner bank. Our new accounts sit with Banking Circle, and the new EUR cards are Mastercard® Corporate Cards.
- You will be able to transfer your funds from your old EUR account to your new one. We will let you know when you can do so as soon as possible.
- As we prioritised launching this new solution with speed to limit the disruption to our services, there will be some temporary limitations. You cannot:
- Send in money from an external bank that is not in the name of your business
- Send bank transfers out
- Create spend limits
- We are working on delivering these features as a priority and will let you know as soon as they are available.
What is better?
- Our new partner bank has a number of new benefits! For example, you can transfer money in 24 currencies into your Juni accounts, and we can auto convert it to the currency your account is in. This has also allowed us to develop new currencies such as SEK. DKK and NOK coming up next. Stay tuned!
What about my GBP accounts and cards?
- Please note that GBP cards and transfers are not affected. You can continue to use GBP accounts and cards as per usual to carry out transactions, payments and receive money.
When will my new EUR accounts and cards be available?
- The new EUR accounts and Mastercard cards are now available.
When will USD be available?
- Our USD accounts and virtual Mastercard® cards are now available. Please note that top-ups via unrelated third parties and sending money out of USD and EUR accounts are coming soon.
What IBAN will I be assigned?
- You will be given a Denmark IBAN. Your new IBAN will start with DK followed by a unique 16 digit number.
How do I top up my new EUR account?
- Once you have created your EUR account, use the IBAN and transfer money from your external bank account to the IBAN. If you transfer in currencies other than EUR, we will convert that money to EUR before depositing it into your account.
- Note, as this is a corporate bank account, you can only receive money from your own corporate accounts. You shouldn't transfer from your personal accounts.
- You can also pay in money from payment gateways such as Stripe.
What currency does my EUR account accept?
- We accept 24 currencies into the EUR account. All incoming transfers will be converted to EUR. These are: AED, AUD, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HRK, HUF, ILS, JPY, MXN, NOK, NZD, PLN, RON, SAR, SEK, SGD, TRY, USD and ZAR. However, please note that we only accept money from the EEA, USA and the UK. Money sent from other countries will not be accepted on Juni.
Can I create EUR cards?
- Yes, you can create EUR virtual Mastercard cards just as you would create any EUR or GBP virtual cards. You will not be able to set spend limits, freeze or cancel your card at the moment. This will be coming soon!
Can I export EUR transactions?
- Yes, you can use the export functionality on the 'Transactions' page to export any transactions, including EUR.
Can I transfer between 2 new EUR accounts?
- Not at the moment. If you create 2 new EUR accounts, you will not be able to move money between them. This is because we do not support sending money from the new accounts at the moment. We are working on bringing this to you soon and will let you know as soon as this is possible.
How many EUR accounts can I get?
- • You can create up to 10 EUR accounts. We have limits in place to prevent IBAN fraud that are common in the world today. If you need access to more accounts, please reach out to our support team.
The Juni Mastercard card is issued by Payment Card Solutions (UK) Limited pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.